These are not the prettiest cupcakes in the world but they are definitely tasty!
Use your preferred vanilla cupcake recipe for 12;
3 ripe bananas mashed
Banana crème flavouring
Butterscotch sauce (either bought or homemade)
500g icing sugar
250g unsalted butter
1) Pre-heat oven and prepare vanilla cupcake batter.
2) Fold in mashed bananas.
3) Bake in oven and then set aside to cool.
4) Mix icing sugar and butter together until light and fluffy. I added a banana crème flavouring to the frosting for some extra flavour, although this is entirely optional (but recommended!)
5) Prepare the butterscotch sauce and set aside to cool.
6) Spread frosting over cupcakes and drizzle with butterscotch sauce.
This is one of my new favourite cupcake flavours!