I am so happy to be able to say thank you to Honey & Lulu for nominating Sam Loves Cake for the Versatile Blogger Award! The reason I love these awards is that they give that little bit of motivation that can make the difference to us smaller bloggers between creating more excellent posts or simply giving up. So, in return for receiving this award, I am going to pass it on to ten other versatile bloggers. If I’ve nominated you, it’s because your blog is interesting and versatile; but more importantly it’s because I really like reading your blog!
The rules for the award are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post
– Share 7 things about myself
– Pass the award on to 10 more bloggers that I enjoy
– Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
Seven Things About Myself:
1. Cereal is my favourite comfort food, especially cornflakes
2. I am scared of the dark (and yes I sleep with a very dim light on I’ll admit it!)
3. At this moment in time I’m only nineteen (and can still sing along to Wheatus for a few more weeks – which believe me I will!)
4.I don’t know if I am a geek or not. But I bought a shirt saying that I was anyway. Because everyone knows geeks are cool.
5.Everyone tells me I am really easy to wind up. I don’t like that about myself.
6.Right now, Band of Horses is my favourite band.
7. Because this blog is named after my late boxer, I will tell you a fact about him. He was also scared of the dark!
The really cool and versatile blogs I have chosen to nominate are:
1. Beesteas – I love a blog that really puts me in the mood for cake – and this is the blog to do it!
3.Feed the Burn – this blog is versatile because it is about baking and running, although the reason I love it is that you will find that the baking heavily outweighs the running! You will find some really clear (and photographed!) recipes and instructions for bakes on this blog.
4.ladyliptsickbake’s Blog – I’ve nominated this blog because it is about baking and beauty – an excellent combination! It’s a new blog but there is a post about my personal favourite vanilla cupcake recipe followed by an impressive looking raspberry cake, so I expect more good things to come!
5.The Boom Bakery – Really great concept and I love the cake map!
6.Sweet Endeavours – There are a lot of nice recipes on here to browse through.
7. The Cake Tart – And I quote: “Mild-mannered public servant by day, cake tart by night (and weekend and whenever I get the chance)!” I like this blog and the cakes look really nice.
8. Claudia Bakes – Another fun blog with clearly photographed steps in baking – plus instruction on how to eat a cupcake!
9. Life Should Be Delish – I love the style of this blog – very professional and the food photography is great. Particularly inspiring for bread baking.
10.cupcakinglydeliciouscakediaries– Lots and lots of cake!